Re: Have Screenshots, Will Travel

If you continue to have difficulty please contact
<listmaster@redhat.com>.
I've also been working on a screenshot archive type site to help me
learn php and mysql. I am considering making it into an actual site as
soon as i get my SDSL line, If you want to take a look head over to
http://www.haque.net/screenshots/ . It's currently hosted off my home
machine so it will be slow and may not be up all the time. Just try back
if you really want to see it.

Mohammad