Have Screenshots, Will Travel

Hi,

I just made two immensely cool screenshots of my GNOME desktop, I
wondered whether anyone is interested to put them up on the Web site or
something.

(NO! I DIDN'T ATTACH THEM, I'M NOT THAT STUPID!)

One of them was made with the BrushedMetal GTK theme and the
BrushedMetal-Tigert E Theme, the other one shows the exact same
desktop with GTKStep-1.5 and eStep_New, plus a little panel drawer.

They feature a vertical panel with Gnome pager and themes working
properly, a couple buttons and drive mount applets, a gmc and a
gnomecc window, and (hold your breath) gmc desktop icons and a
gdiskfree window reflected by the Ripples FX' water surface. (Nice
background image, too.)

They're 1024x768, 8 bit colour depth (I'm forced to do all my video
with the VESA framebuffer, you don't imagine how my eyeballs hurt).

mawa
--
"Life: it's been hit or miss since I lost the manual."
                                                    -- Michael Bonnell