Gnome / Afterstep...

You will notice this is posted to both the Gnome and the Afterstep list.
As Gnome compliance is near a finished state, I feel this is appropriate.

For those of you on the Gnome list, I tried to figure out what was going
wrong with GMC earlier today.  I solved the problem.  The latest snapshot
of AFterstep (1.7.90) comes with a feel file called feel.Gnome.  If you
use afterstep _and_ Gnome (especially gmc), I suggest you grab this ASAP.
It has allowed me to solve that little saveing placement of shortcuts on
my desktop.

Sorry if this is old-news for anyone.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \