Re: Gnome Libs 1.0.6 compile errors

I previously installed using RPM.  I uninstalled the gnome-libs rpms and
the ORBit rpm before installing the new versions (tarballs).  I have
gtk+-1.2.0-1 installed by rpm, but I'm downloading the source for
gtk+-1.2.1 right now, I'll try compiling the new libs with that.

I kinda jumped the gun by mailling this list first, sorry.

-Brent