"Lag" or mirrors

Hello,

I am really getting a little tired about the fact that mirrors seem to lag
behind ftp.gnome.org by several days, at best. jimpick.com seems to be the
best mirror I found, but for example it still has gnumeric-0.19 - why is
this so?

I have heard that mirror sites do not get private ftp accounts, is this
correct? If so, this should be changed. Top-notch up-to-date mirrors would
take a lot of the load off ftp.gnome.org....

Best wishes,
Nils

---
 http://nils.jeppe.de/ and http://www.pandemonium.de/
"Why do we always come here?" - "I guess we'll never know."
"It's like a kind of torture to have to watch this show."