Gnome version of LyX [was Re: Tear off menus...]

alexander volovics <awol@STAT.UNIMAAS.NL> writes:

| On 07-Apr-99 Preben Randhol wrote:
|
| >#1 Lyx is not Gnome/GTK+-ified yet
|
| Does your use of the word 'yet' have any meaning, i.e. is the
| Gnome/GTK-fying of LyX being considered, or is anybody actually working
| on it that you know of?
| That would be very nice to have.

Read the thread called "GTK/Gnome front anyone?"

here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/index.html#03614

I think it would be nice if there could be a gnome-lyx team working on
a gnome version of lyx.

--
Preben Randhol                     «There are three things you can do
[randhol@pvv.org] 	            to a woman. You can love her, suffer