foot menu bug?

I just upgraded netscape so that the bianary is now in a different place.
obviously, the panel doesn't show it any more. I then changed the link in
the menu editor to point to the new location. it still didn't show up. it
finally showed up when I went to the "advanced" tag in the menu editor and
removed the "try before using:" which was set to "netscape". I'd think
that this is not the behavior that it should be. I must confess I don't
know what the menu does to decide wether or not to display a link, but I'd
think changingg the command to be run should be enough to make it see the
new version.

--Ben