Re: GNOME vs GNU gcc & glibc

On 06 April, 1999 - coolmath sent me these 1,4K bytes:

> > 3. GNU gettext.
> >
> >    I want gettext. The following programs fail:
[...]
> When you will compile this programs, do :
> ./configure --disable-nls

Maybe you should read what people write a little more carefully.. 8)

As a test, try adding -lintl when linking the program(s).. If it works
then, and you can repeat the non-working thing from a fresh
checkout/tarball please file a bugreport.

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student of Computer Science at the University of Umeå