Re: CDE / Gnome article

In regards to the stability part, we may need to get him 1.04 of gnome!
It's pretty damned stable.  I have yet to crash it, and I'm
really pounding it!

I will admit, the install is painful.  RPM's are convinient, but they
always put you back into the world of "The Dependancies War".
<shrug>
Just an observation.