Re: SaveYourself command?????

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Gleef wrote:

> The way I see it, this message shouldn't appear during normal operation of
> GNOME, so the feature could probably use a little tweaking, particularly
> for slow machines.  I plan on sending in bug reports on it as I narrow
> down times it appears when it shouldn't.

I see. Well I am not sure about what caused the message to appear, but
these days I don't seem to get it, so I guess it was some applet. Anyway
my computer is not the fastest either - P60.

Thanks for the info though... if it happens again, I'll take note of
circumstances.

---
 http://nils.jeppe.de/ and http://www.pandemonium.de/
"Why do we always come here?" - "I guess we'll never know."
"It's like a kind of torture to have to watch this show."