Misc bugs

Excuses for posting this here:
o I'm lazy.
o I fear my submissions to bugs.gnome.org would disappear into the void
in a crash.
o don't know what Package: header to put on some of this.

The bugs:
o Keyboard navigation of the foot and root menus is strange. Separators
can get be the current item, but they're not highlighted. The same goes
for menu headers. Keyboard navigation should skip over those.

o I can't assign keyboard shortcuts to foot menu entries in standard
gtk+ fashion. The root menu does allow this, however.

o When I call up the root menu while the cd player applet is playing a
cd, the cd stops playing.

o The pager's window list (the one that pops up when you click the up
arrow) has a tendency to misbehave just after use. Say I use it to
select window on another screen of the desktop. The display warps to the
appropriate screen, the window list stays visible, (I think it would be
better for it to disappear at this point, but that's another story), I
click the window I just selected in the list, and now the window list
jumps to such a location that the centre of its bottom edge is at the
point where I clicked. This happens only some of the time, but fairly
frequently.

Request
o Some consideration should be given to the whole topic of keyboard
navigation, especially for the panel. My biggest beef with systray icons
in Windows is that they are unreachable by keyboard. The rest of Windows
is actually quite good when it comes to keyboard navigation. As far as I
can tell, you can't do anything with the panel if you won't/can't use
the mouse.

Relevant info about my system:
o Debian GNU/Linux (potato)
o My wm is Enlightenment. I use one desktop of 4x2 screens.
o All my stuff is from a recent cvs checkout.
o My X server is XF86_SVGA, driving a Matrox Millennium II.