config still not installing right

Hi,

I had this problem before and was told the newer gnome-core fixed it.

I reinstalled my RH5.2 setup from scratch and have just finished putting
the latest (from last night) Gnome tarballs in, with Enlightenment
0.15.4. Everything to default dirs (/usr/local/*).

Having altered my Xclients file in the global location to read:

gnome-session

I *still* get errors with GDK. Here they are...

Using startx:
(--) SVGA: XAA: Dashed lines and segments
/usr/local/bin/gnome-wm: /usr/local//enlightenment: is a directory
exec: /usr/local//enlightenment: cannot execute: Permission denied
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Gdk-ERROR **: an x io error occurred
aborting...
xinit:  connection to X server lost.

waiting for X server to shut down

I've tried changing ~/.gnome/default.session to point directly at
enlightenment exe with no change. When will this be fixed (how?)?

--
James Green