Re: Desktop context menus and icons should be Gnome intrinsic, not tied to gmc.

    J> I just don't want to have to run gmc all the time to get
    J> desktop icons.

Well you're going to have to run /something/ to do it.  I suppose
you're alternative would be to create some other program in the
background just to handle icons and stuff.

Really doesn't seem any different to just run gmc.  Close the file
manager window and you have... a background process just to handle
icons and stuff.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <eldrik@logrus.com>   http://www.logrus.com/~eldrik
GCS d++(-) a-- C++ ULS+++$ P+++$ L++ E+ W+++ N++ w--- M-- V PS PE