Re: grey screen?

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Gleef wrote:

> My bad.  I forgot, the reason that PNG's with Imlib is so fussy (on my
> machine, anyway) is that Imlib loads it's PNG code through gmodule (which
> gets screwed up when I use optimization on my compiler).  Libraries loaded
> through gmodule don't show up on ldd (since they're linked dynamically at
> runtime).

Well I solved the corrupted icons problem. The root of all evil seems to
have been SuSE's screwed-up ImageMagick.

Thanks again for your help,

Best wishes,
Nils

---
 http://nils.jeppe.de/ and http://www.pandemonium.de/
"Why do we always come here?" - "I guess we'll never know."
"It's like a kind of torture to have to watch this show."