Re: Color picker idea

Or you could use gdk_imlib.  Here is the function you would use:
  GdkImlibImage *gdk_imlib_create_image_from_drawable(GdkWindow *gwin,
               GdkBitmap * gmask, int x, int y, int width, int height);

You could use this on the root window, setting the x and y coordinates to
the mouse click, and set height, width to 1.  Then you can get the RGB
value out of the GdkImlibImage structure.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/