gnome 0.30 report.

I did generate gnome-core for the following platforms:

sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1
sparc-sun-solaris2.6
i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1
i686-pc-linux-gnu
alpha-dec-osf4.0b
hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20
powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0
mips-sgi-irix6.4

with egcs 1.1 and all new .tar.gz from gnome.

- on sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1 and sparc-sun-solaris2.6, I had to edit
  the file callback.c in ./capplets/screensaver-properties/callbacks.c
  to take away the declaration of "union wait status" and replace it by
  "int status". On on powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0, I also had to replace
  the union by "pid_t".

- on powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0, I needed to use the big table of contents
  flag "-Wl,-bbigtoc" for the link of gnome-help-browser, panel,
  netload_applet

- on hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20, as for other gnome modules I had to edit
  the panel/Makefile to have an sed command which works. Here below I
  replaced the separator "," by "?" as one of these variables contains
  the -Wl,-E flag specific to hp-ux coming form the config files and
  libtool.

appletsConf.sh: appletsConf.sh.in Makefile
	sed -e 's?\@GNOME_LIBDIR\@?$(GNOME_LIBDIR)?g' \
	    -e 's?\@GNOMEUI_LIBS\@?$(GNOMEUI_LIBS)?g' \
	    -e 's?\@GNOME_INCLUDEDIR\@?$(GNOME_INCLUDEDIR)?g' \
	    -e 's?\@ORB_LIBS\@?$(ORB_LIBS)?g' \
	    < $(srcdir)/appletsConf.sh.in > appletsConf.tmp \
	  && mv appletsConf.tmp appletsConf.sh

  The same in control-center/Makefile for cappletConf.sh

Amicalement.
Philippe.
  *  Philippe Defert: Computing and Networks Division                    *
  *                   CERN,  European Laboratory for Particle Physics    *
  *      Un monde nouveau, tu comprends                          ////\   *
  *      Rien ne sera plus jamais comme avant                    \\\//   *
  *      C'est la fin de l'histoire, le rouge apres le noir       | |    *
  *                                                  J.J. Goldman | |    *