Re: More on the ORBit 0.3.0 compile probs

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:58:11 -0400 (EDT), lduperval@sprint.ca
<lduperval@sprint.ca> wrote:

>I just re-ran a clean compile and I'm pretty sure this is the cause of
>my compilation problems. I don;t know how to fix it though:
>
>../../../src/idl-compiler/orbit-idl name.idl
>
>** WARNING **: Finish up exception handling in skeletons

These warnings are of no practical consequence.

-- Elliot
"In film you will find four basic story lines. Man versus man, man
 versus nature, nature versus nature, and dog versus vampire."
    - Steven Spielberg