More on the ORBit 0.3.0 compile probs

I just re-ran a clean compile and I'm pretty sure this is the cause of
my compilation problems. I don;t know how to fix it though:

../../../src/idl-compiler/orbit-idl name.idl

** WARNING **: Finish up exception handling in skeletons

--
Laurent Duperval          | The opinions expressed herein are my own and
Systems Analyst           | do not represent those of this establishment
                          | That's because they don't have enough $$$
lduperval@sprint.ca       | to afford them.  Noone does.

All men dream: but not equally.  Those who dream by night in the  dusty
recesses  of their minds wake in the day to find that it  was  vanity:  but
the  dreamers  of  the  day  are dangerous  men, for they may act their dream
with open eyes, to make it possible.
    -- T. E. Lawrence, _The Seven Pillars of Wisdom_