Prob's after installin Berkly-DB

Hi

I have a problem now getting the panel workin:

[root@odyssey-online Latest]# panel &
(1) 9992
[root@odyssey-online Latest]# Message:
Initializing COBRA for panel

started applet, exec '(true;
/usr/bin/clockmail_applet &)'
Unable to open skin data file: /clockmaildata
Unable to open skin data file: /clockmaildata
Failed to load skin , loading default
Message: Initializing COBRA fot applet

Started applet, exec: '(true;
/usr/bin/diskuage_applet &)'
/usr/bin/diskusage_applet: error in loading shared
libraries
libglib-1.1.so.0: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory
Saving to [/panel.d/default/]
Saving session: 1 2 3 4

** WARNING **: TIMED OUT waiting to applet ID: 5!

If I'm correct the clock error is not realy and
error just telling
me I don't have a theme loaded or maybe GTK-themes
loaded
which I can live with but this shared lib thing is
getting a bit on the
nose

Cheers
Kiwi Pete