Re: compiling status 19980927

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:

> failed to compile these :
> gtk-engine gnome-admin gtkGL gnome-perl aorta baboon form-maker
> genius gle gnumeric gtkDPS libgtop-apps jade-term libPropList

Please don't try to compile libgtop-apps any longer, I think there's
a notice somewhere in it that this module is obsolete - if not, then
it's missing.

> libgtop-apps: problems with autogen.sh stuff

Ok, configure now aborts with the message that this module is considered
obsolete.

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/