Re: Portability police vs. Enlightenment

In message <19980925111156.B7333@mandrake.net>, "Geoff Harrison (mandrake)" wri
tes:
+-----
| didn't think it was actually a problem.  most systems actually have wait3()
| (to the best of my knowledge) but the stat-collecting stuff never happened,
+--->8

But the configure check tests to see if stats actually exist.  On Solaris
2.5.1 (at least), they don't, so the configure check fails.

I also found wait3() hiding in gnome-core this morning, and it made the
autobuild (I need to clean up my script...) fall over because I had replaced
the previous nonportable code with waitpid().  Oy.