Re: the panel and virtual desktops

ah> Using fvwm, I like to scroll between my virtual desktops by moving the
ah> mouse off the edge of the screen. But I can't do that on an edge where a
ah> panel is living. Is there a way to solve this? Like maybe a one pixel
ah> gap between the panel and the actual edge?

You might want to use the upcoming fvwm-pager applet. Check for
the fvwm-pager directory in the gnome-core/applets CVS-tree.

--
Michael Lausch/g.a.m.s. edv dienstleistungen gmbh
See my web page <http://www.gams.net/~mla> or query PGP key server for PGP key.