Re: ANNOUNCE: gnome-select-paper Widget

> - I donīt know what the printing model in GNOME will be. The
>   select-paper Widget only helps in selecting some kind of paper and
>   setting this as a user default paper. But the functionality of
>   querying the default papersize should belong into the libgnome, or
>   in a standalone library (libpaper), or into the printing model.

Raph Levien's printing architecture model is what we are settling on
for GNOME.  I suggest you get in touch with him so that you coordinate
the integration of your widget with his Gnome-Paper code.

Raph, can you tell him where the gnome printing API draft is stored?
I do not know if you want that document published to the world yet.

Happilly no code has been duplicated.

Miguel.