A suggestion for Balsa!

Hi!

I don't know but if this is possible with balsa.

It be great if I can change "from" of the mail quickly (say editable
mail header for "from", or somthing like that) to some mail adress. I
want this because if I have many mailing adresses I can fake mail to
have come from the perticular adress. Perticularly I want to post to
mailing list with different adress than this.

Regards

Sunil Hadap
begin:vcard
n:Hadap;Sunil
tel;fax:+41-22-705-7780
tel;home:+41-22-322-9056
tel;work:+41-22-705-7618
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:MIRALab, CUI, University of Geneva
adr:;;;Geneva;Geneva;CH-1211;Switzerland
version:2.1
email;internet:Sunil.Hadap@cui.unige.ch
title:Doctoral Assistant
note:Working on Virtual Humans at MIRALab
x-mozilla-cpt:;-7328
fn:Sunil Hadap
end:vcard