Re: gnome-games compile problem.

Hmm.  Trying compiling gnome-libs again, and it seems that, at least
for me, libgnorba isn't being compiled automatically.  When I cd into
the directory, I can make it manually, but it didn't work with the
automatic make from toplevel of gnome-libs.  Is this perhaps because I
didn't have ORBit installed before gnome-libs?