problem installing gnome-libs

This is my first install and I am running across a major problem.  I have
rechecked my steps thoroughly.  Even have went as far as to reinstall the
previous src's.

I am running slackware and trying to compile the source.  When I try to
compile gnome-libs, I get a cannot find gnomesupport.h error.  I read
through the README's and INSTALL's and cannot seem to locate anything on
the error.  I would appreciate any help that anyone can give.  Thanks in
advance

Blacula
blacula@execpc.com