Re: GnomeAnimator widget

Maybe it would be appropriate to have a library that sat on top of imlib
that was responsible for reading an animated image file (animated gifs,
mngs, etc) and outputing a list of GdkImlibImage structures (or something
similar). I don't think tieing the GtkAnimator to one image format would
be a good idea.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au