Re: GnomeAnimator widget

    Eckehard> As you mentioned there should be other ways to load
    Eckehard> frames. One might be to load frames from GnomePixmap
    Eckehard> widgets. That would include GnomeStock pixmaps, because
    Eckehard> GnomeStock uses GnomePixmap as its parent class.

Agreed.

I am not into the details of the GNOME libs very much yet, but,
besides using `GnomeStockPixmap's, shouldn't there be also a
`GnomeStockAnimator' widget so that we can have stock animations too?
(This question just comes from a very quick look at the code.)

    Eckehard> And it might be handy to load a complete animation from
    Eckehard> an animated GIF.

Sure.  But Imlib does not provide this yet AFAIK (somebody please
correct me if I am wrong).  If Raster gives me the permission to do so
I could give it a shot.  :-)

--
Ettore