Re: GnomeAnimator widget

On Tue, Sep 22, 1998 at 06:41:51PM +0200, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As I announced a few mails ago, I have made a first attempt at a
> `GnomeAnimator' widget.  I sent the widget to Federico for a comment,
> and he asked me to send the API to the list, to see what people
> think.
[...]
> Any comments?  I would also like to know how this could be integrated
> with `GnomePixmap' and `GnomeStock*'...

As you mentioned there should be other ways to load frames. One might be to
load frames from GnomePixmap widgets. That would include GnomeStock pixmaps,
because GnomeStock uses GnomePixmap as its parent class. And it might be handy
to load a complete animation from an animated GIF.

--
Eckehard Berns