Re: Questions about Gnome project

GTK has themes.  That alone is enough for me to prefer it over Qt.
Qt is still nice, but when you're tired of looking at grey buttons,
widgets, and window backgrounds, there's only one way to go.

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.