Re: Raster's typing - was Re: gtkstep info

On 19-Sep-98 Nat Friedman wrote:
> My typo corrector would not replace "Soren" with "Sarin" because 'o'
> and 'a' are not very close on the keyboard, and neither are 'i' and
> 'e'.  I don't even know what a Sarin is, to be honest, and so "Sarin"
> would probably not replace "Soren" even if 'a' and 'o' were close,
> since "Sarin" would probably not be in my typo corrector's lexicon.

Quick question about this - what about people using Dvorak keyboards, or other
alternative keyboard configurations? Obviously you could turn off the
typo-corrector, but it'd be cool to have plugins or something for different
keyboards - is this taken care of already?

--
Evan Lawrence