Gnome's network awareness...

Well, I was gonna look this up in the FAQ, but it appears that the FAQ on
Todd's web site has been hit to much - over his bandwidth for the month.
Gee...I guess he better get back to work in Engineering so Mindsprings'
network can handle loads like this :)

Anyway, as I now have two HP boxes both with Gnome, and will soon have a
few Linux boxes, all Gnomed, I was wondering how network saavy Gnome is.

Basically, I have one panel on my main X display (and it is also on the
other monitor on the same machine :)  Without resorting to ssh or rsh to
execute something on the other machine and show it on my display, is there
a better way?  Something ORB related I would assume?

	-Dan