Re: I18N and autoconf: Need help!

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Reklaw wrote:

> I'm trying to be a nice guy and add I18N to Pharmacy.
>
> I'm running into wall. configure complains about
> AM_GNU_GETTEXT not found in library.

Right now the FAQ just points developers to the GNU gettext documentation.
If anyone has any i18n tips which they'd like to pass my way which make
developing for i18n easier, then I would be happy to put them in the
queue for future addition the next time the FAQ undergoes revision.

Ditto for any other under-developed section of the FAQ; you can send
proposed changes to me now, and they will be taken up next time around.
I am a little worried that there are so many sections in there which
are very sparse, and yet for which no one has sent me any patches.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net