I18N and autoconf: Need help!

I'm trying to be a nice guy and add I18N to Pharmacy.

I'm running into wall. configure complains about
AM_GNU_GETTEXT not found in library.
gnome-core and balsa both use it, but neither complains.
I don't see anything really diff between my configure.in and thiers.

Where is AM_GNU_GETTEXT defined, I can't find it?
Or am I missing some voodoo somewhere in autoconf?

Reklaw - I code therefore I need gin and sprite.
GNOME software projects - Pharmacy * gnome-standalone
http://home.earthlink.net/~nawalker/