help a newbie with WM's?

Hello,

I am a newbie to gnome, and can't decide on a decent window manager to
use with it.  I like the screenshots of enlightenment, but the
documentation isn't there, and when I use it I dont get any menus on the
screen by clicking any mouse button, hence no control over running apps.

I would like something with a taskbar of sorts like ICE, MS Windows, or
KDE, but it seems that they all want to be the gnome panel too, and
nothing wants to work well with it, covering it up and such.

Any reccomendations as to the most popular gnome wm that works best with
it would be appreciated.

--
Jason Straight                --- PERSONAL http://linux.inter-span.net/~junfan/
junfan@linux.inter-span.net   --- LINUX http://linux.inter-span.net/