gkb

 I think there is few matters with GKB, because you splitted from
 gnome-core/applets/Makefile.am (It was right, I forgot to write a
 path-dependent #define for configfiles...)
 I coded over that miss, so I'm waitin' for other bugs, ideas, and help at
 theme "how can I cache two pixmaps for load from files" to make this little
 applet faster.. And of course I'm waiting for a pointer, where could I
 write an entry at Makefile of applets, when you approved that.

 Thanx,

--
Ban Szabolcs - bansz@szif.hu - SZIF Szamitokozpont - http://www.szif.hu/~bansz
   - Shooby Ban - LSC - Linux Supporting Center - http://lsc.kva.hu/ -