Re: future gnoffice reference (mswordview 0.4.0 released)

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
]> these days.  What about Wordperfect files?
]I am sure we will end up supporting various file formats.  But most

 It will be a mistake, I think.. What about module-system? (there would be a
 module for any unsupported fileformats, with an uniformized standard
 data-structure)

]likely, those will come from free software contributors like you that
]need a specific file format.

 And of course, the free software contributors will code for fileformats...

--
Ban Szabolcs - bansz@szif.hu - SZIF Szamitokozpont - http://www.szif.hu/~bansz
   - Shooby Ban - LSC - Linux Supporting Center - http://lsc.kva.hu/ -