Re: future gnoffice reference (mswordview 0.4.0 released)

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
]> these days.  What about Wordperfect files?
]I am sure we will end up supporting various file formats.  But most

 It will be a mistake, I think.. What about module-system? (there would be a
 module for any unsupported fileformats, with an uniformized standard

]likely, those will come from free software contributors like you that
]need a specific file format.

 And of course, the free software contributors will code for fileformats...
Ban Szabolcs - - SZIF Szamitokozpont -
   - Shooby Ban - LSC - Linux Supporting Center - -
The karma means fate, cup, fortune, cast, lot, weird, portion. It's the end.