Re: Word Processors

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 04:48:51 Rebecca Ore wrote:

> a wp now.  .XML -- Is this the thing formerly known as Active X?  We
> had some discussion of it inadvertantly in one of the abuse groups.
> If it is Active X, and if I remember correctly, there are some
> security concerns.
>
> --
> Rebecca Ore

Nope. XML != ActiveX. XML is an extenisable file format. ActiveX is
little bits of crap filling up your hard drive. Seriously, ActiveX
is a form a GUI controls.

Reklaw - I code therefore I need gin and sprite.
GNOME software projects - Pharmacy * gnome-standalone
http://home.earthlink.net/~nawalker/