Re: Word Processors

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 03:42:20 Rebecca Ore wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Reklaw wrote:

> 	Let's do think about the UI  early on,  please.
>
> --
> Rebecca Ore

Would you agree that interested parties should update the
keybindings and/or menus/toolbars in their fav WP. then work on
 RTF/HTML/XML
then work on wholesale UI rewrites (to GNOME) to better support customization. I'd rather not have a lot of people doing *Toolkit/
Framework* updates. Make the playing field a bit more level as
far as keybinding and file formats THEN decide which one need
Toolkit/Framework help.
Reklaw - I code therefore I need gin and sprite.
GNOME software projects - Pharmacy * gnome-standalone
http://home.earthlink.net/~nawalker/