Re: DocBook (isn't it sgml-tools1.1 ?)

> Maybe I am lucky, but I haven't had any problems getting jade up and
> running, or sgmls before jade/sp came along.

I have heard that from others too, and am embarrassed at how difficult
it was for me. I wanted to use jade as a tool, not become a jade expert,
so when I would try to compile and the compiler would spew large numbers
of errors I'd give up.

I'll claim that the integration is not trivial for those of us who don't
want to learn everything from scratch. For example, I had tried to
upgrade jadetex and found that my rpms of tex omitted the utility
required to build it. After going three or four rounds of "oh, I need
another thing installed to get this installed" I'll just say that I'm
looking forward to being an sgmltools customer, and want to thank Mark
G. again for doing the rpms :)

                      - Tom