GNOME FAQ: call for mirrors

I would like to request that anyone with the resources and inclination to
do so set up GNOME FAQ mirrors.  My motivation in doing this is several-
fold:

1) As my foibles this weekend showed, having the FAQ at one location is not
   a good idea;
3) Mirrors are network-friendly;
2) Having a long list of mirrors gives people the impression that you are an
   important project.  8^)

If you are interested in mirroring the FAQ, then please send mail to
"tlewis@mindspring.net" with a subject line of "GNOME FAQ: MIRROR".

I would like to revamp the FAQ web page to be more internationalized.  I
am very interested in getting translations of the FAQ going and to work
to keep those translations up to date, and I want for users around the globe
to be able to access the FAQ in their native tongues wherever possible.
I have to read up on Apache's internationalization support; I know that
HTML supports i18n, but I don't know if most web servers support it or
if it has to be done with CGI.  I suspect the later, so please include
whether or not you have cgi access.

If you are interested but not certain, then send mail anyway; I won't
list anyone as a mirror until they explicitly consent to being listed.
I've got other wacky ideas of what could be done with this, but I will
keep them to myself for now.

Help further world domination!  Become a GNOME FAQ mirror site today!
(Could that be any more anti-climatic?)

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net