GNOME FAQ: first translation!

I am pleased to announce the first translation of the GNOME FAQ!

Christopher Gabriel, cgabriel@pluto.linux.it, has been kind enough to
translate the FAQ into Italian.  You can find his translation at:

	http://www.pluto.linux.it/ildp/gnome/faq-it/faq-it.html

With the next release of the FAQ, v1.0.1, I will introduce a section on
translations which will list this location.  Please be sure to express
your thanks to Gabriel for this effort; translation is a lot of work,
and it's not as if the material off of which he is working is that great
to begin with.  8^)  With any luck, this effort will help bring in even
more efforts to our noble cause!

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net