Error when running GNOME panel

Whenever I run the GNOME panel I get the following...

Message: Initializing CORBA for panel

RESERVE_SPOT
socket wid: 20971991
started applet, exec: '(true; /usr/local/bin/gen_util_applet --clock &)'
Message: Initializing CORBA for applet

REQUEST_ID
got winid: 20971991
REGISTER

** WARNING **: No POA found for operation change_orient [1]

At this point it ceases to respond (well, it never responds it the first
place actually) and just sits there.  I am using the most recent CVS
copies of GTK+, GLIB, ORBIT/libIDL, Imlib, gnome-libs, and gnome-core.
Have I missed something drastically obvious?

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net

The 5th Dimension: spoon.home.ml.org
Personal Homepage: underdark.home.ml.org
yagIRC:            yagirc.home.ml.org