Re: metadata

   We now have to come with a list of standard keys that we will use
on the Metadata, here is a suggestion of the keys I want to use --at
least in the file manager--

   "Gnome.Icon"                An Icon in png format.

   "Gnome.SmallIcon"           If specified, the a small version of the icon
		               for WM and small lists purposes.

   "Gnome.View"                Command used to view this file.  This
			       might include file manager specific bits
			       (for example, the command might be to
			       invoke the build-in viewer).

   "Gnome.Open"                Command used to open this file

   "Gnome.Open.NeedTerminal"   Boolean: if set, the program needs a
	                       terminal to run, false otherwise.

   "Gnome.Drop"                A command to run when a list of files
			       is dropped in this file.

   Other actions would be specified under the "Actions" toplevel, for
example:

Postscript files would define:
   "Action.Print"                   "lpr -P$PRINTER %f"
   "Action.Print.NeedTerminal"      false

Compressed files would have:
   "Action.Uncompress"              "gunzip %f"
   "Action.Uncompress.NeedTerminal" false

Object files could have:
   "Action.View.Display object file symbols" "%view{ascii} objdump %f"

How does this sound?

Miguel.