Re: cvs stuff ??

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, William F. Maton wrote:

:On Tue, 15 Sep 1998 gs2@dds.nl wrote:
:
:> I (had my friend) download the orbit ang glib from ftp.jimpick.com, which (a$
:> I don't know how to compile those programs, couse the `./configure' file is $
:> Is this normal, and how do I compile them
:>
:> (glib 980913 and ORBit 980914)
:
:Have you checked this page (autogen.sh and friends...):
:
:       http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/gnome/cvs.shtml
:
:> Gert
:
:wfms

Enfortunately, I'm (momentarily) unable to do so, I can't do anything outside of the domain of my (free) provider. Sending this goes throug a MOO :)
If you could please send me the page, it would be much appriciated.

Gert