Re: subdirs 'intl' and 'macros' from cvs

Junichi> These two subdirs come from, if I understand, the same and
Junichi> unique repository /debian/home/gnomecvs/gnome-common. Isn't
Junichi> it possible to do the same thing on the user end, to have
Junichi> only one copy of each subdir ?

Not with the existing CVS.

Someday I'll turn our `libintl' into `libgnomeintl' and arrange to
have it built and installed only once.  This is rather low on my
priority list though, and it won't solve the problem for macros.

Junichi> For compiling, creating appropriate symbolic links will
Junichi> do. What about cvs checkout/update ?

This might work ok, but of course you have to set it up by hand.  If
it doesn't work, don't bother reporting failures as a bug.

Tom