subdirs 'intl' and 'macros' from cvs

I now have eleven modules which have these two directroies. This number
certainly increase in the future as the choice seems to have been made to
modularise more and more gnome packages.

These two subdirs come from, if I understand, the same and unique
repository /debian/home/gnomecvs/gnome-common. Isn't it possible to do the
same thing on the user end, to have only one copy of each subdir ? For
compiling, creating appropriate symbolic links will do. What about cvs
checkout/update ?

For those who only have a dial-up account (I am speaking of myself, in
particular), it may be of some interest.

junichi > /dev/null 2>&1