Re: What IDE?

:Hi there!
:
:I want to start developing in Linux with Gnome. Because of that I'm
:searching a comfortable IDE for Linux. I would prefer something like the
:Borland C++ 5 IDE or RHIDE of DJGPP. I have already tried RHIDE for
:Linux, but the debugger doesn't work (segfault), and all keybindings are
:mixed together...
:
:Could somebody suggest me a good IDE?

Try XWPE, it looks a lot like the borland IDE, and works fine.
I use it myself (although I'm not such an experienced programmer

Gert