Re: FAQ is down

On Sat, 12 Sep 1998, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> To: gnome-list@gnome.org
> Subject: FAQ is down
> From: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net>
>
> I exceeded the bandwidth limit on my dial-up MindSpring account yesterday,
> and so my WWW access was turned off.  I've sent mail to the engineering
> group asking for them to up my bandwidth quota, and I'm hoping that
> they'll do it soon.  Apologies in the interim.
>
> Why aren't employees exempt from these limits?  Because we don't believe
> in special treatment, or some crap.  Anyone know of an ISP with no b/w
> limits on web pages?  8^)

Perhaps you should ask Dr Mike from RedHat to mirror your FAQ on the
GNOME site ?

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier

   baulig@castor.uni-trier.de, http://www.home-of-linux.org/
   Key: 1024-bit key with ID C8178435 created 1997/01/24
   ID:  67 C1 84 A0 47 F5 11 C5  5F 68 4C 84 99 05 C3 92
   Finger me for public key or fetch finger.txt from the url above