FAQ is down

I exceeded the bandwidth limit on my dial-up MindSpring account yesterday,
and so my WWW access was turned off.  I've sent mail to the engineering
group asking for them to up my bandwidth quota, and I'm hoping that
they'll do it soon.  Apologies in the interim.

Why aren't employees exempt from these limits?  Because we don't believe
in special treatment, or some crap.  Anyone know of an ISP with no b/w
limits on web pages?  8^)

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net